Sunday, December 16, 2012

First Release!

So guys, I got bored one day and decided to start scanlating Cooking Papa, a clearly underrated manga which has been going on forever in Japan but nobody managed to pick up to translate into English.

I did all of the work myself so if there are any mistakes, it's probably my fault. Feel free to leave all variety of scathing comments about my mistakes. Although the more scathing they are the less likely I am to actually pay attention to them.

So here it is:
Cooking Papa Volume 1 Chapter 1: An Easy and Filling Italian Casserole

12 comments:

  1. I can't belive i've never heard of this manga and i know so many...

    I was immediately reminded of Legend of the strongest man Kurosawa.

    + 1 to the list of long mangas along with Jojo, Kochikame, Golgo and Grappler Baki (can't think of any other right now).

    Thanks for picking it up. I love em cooking and ol mangas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave made my life a meaning. Can i translate it to spanish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd like, just credit back to Bartley Scans!

      Delete
  3. Gah! I've been waiting forever for someone to pick this up and start translating to English!

    Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking up this manga.
    I've waited long enough.
    Thank you/terima kasih/arigatou/xie xie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the scanlations ... it really nice pic and good translate.. i hope u can do this manga until complete. ciayooooo :)

    sorry for my bad english ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep going. i am loving it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started reading your scanlations and I love it! Every chapters makes me want to try the recipes they show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont give up with cooking papa despite all challenges! I love it to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU DO AN AMAZING JOB!!!! Thank you. I love this manga. I wish there was something i could do, but i dontknow japaeese. Wish i did. Thanks again. I hope you contunie. You have my support.

    ReplyDelete