Sunday, December 23, 2012

2nd Chapter

I'm still motivated, so here's the second chapter for you guys already.

I haven't done much typesetting before, so if any of you guys out there have suggestions for good sfx fonts, let me know. Also, if there are any typos, feel free to let me know and I'll try to fix them.

I'll be out of town next week, so don't expect a release for at least another couple of weeks.

Here you go:
Cooking Papa Volume 1 Chapter 2: Ice Cream for Relieving Overtime Exhaustion

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the release.~ Impatiently waiting for the next one. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the release

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU~ that rice cooker recipe looked soooo yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx so much for scanlating this underrated and amazing manga.
    please keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really look forward to the "Mentai Norimaki" and "Healthy Cooking" chapters. Keep it up, I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I salute you, sir, for bringing this buffet of manliness into the light.

    ReplyDelete