Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cook 11

I'm nearly done with the first volume!

I can't imagine many American parents nowadays letting their sick child (or any child) of 8 be at home alone, but it's definitely more common in Japan, although it is probably getting less so. There still is a show on NHK called "My first errand" where they send little kids (3- or 4-year-olds even) alone (or with their young siblings) on a little errand, and maybe have them do something like cook dinner on their own! With cameramen trying to hide to watch, of course.

Cooking Papa Volume 1 Chapter 11: Your Kids Will Love these Sweet Apples

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
    2. Cool. Thanks for the chapter!

      Delete
  2. Hi, The link seems to point to the Chapter 10 zip.

    BTW, I hope you don't stop at the end of Volume 1.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Looks like my comment on the link went in too late.
      Thanks and sorry.

      Delete
  3. I love the work you're doing with Cooking Papa. It's a very sweet and enlightening series :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this release. That apple looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your work. I really enjoy the series. Btw if you want to focus on food manga, you should consider picking up Oishinbo a la carte.

    ReplyDelete