Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cook 12

I finished the first volume! As a reward, this chapter was short and easy.

I went to the local Japanese book store the other day, and I saw that they had the 123rd volume of Cooking Papa for sale. I really have no hope of catching up, you guys. If someone suddenly offered me a crack team of editors to do all of the cleaning and typesetting for me I could probably make some headway, but 123 volumes is just too much to hope for I think. So I hope you guys enjoy reading it anyway, even at my slowish release pace.

As always, email me photos of food!

Cooking Papa Volume 1 Chapter 12: Potluck Party

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter. I'm glad you plan on continuing to do this, even if you can't catch up. Seeing a new chapter in my RSS is always exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the scans. Happy that you plan to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you hadn't started scanslating this series, I would never ever have discovered it! So, thanks a lot for that. No, really. It's as funny as it is entertaining - which is VERY, BTW.
    I especially like the way you made that one guy at the office, Tanaka(?), into 'Bartley'. *g* That's one rather original way of inserting yourself without being too obvious or over-the-top or anything.
    Please continue! No matter how fast, it's still appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, both "Tanaka" and "Bartley" are original to the story. I named the group "Bartley Scanlations" after Araiwa's weird habit of using that name.

      I'm not sure why he calls him "Bartley".

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your hard work on this new chapter. I really love this manga!

    ReplyDelete