Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Not dead

Just posting a note to let you guys know that I haven't given up on this, but I'm just feeling somewhat painfully unmotivated and will get around to it eventually. Hopefully in the next week or two.

I've determined that I kind of hate typesetting, so if anyone who has experience with typesetting (and possibly also cleaning) is interested in helping out, feel free to email me with a link to some chapters that you've worked on in the past. I really am only looking for people who have done typesetting before, though, so if you offer without showing me some of your past work I'll probably ignore it.

3 comments:

  1. Good to have an update. I was wondering if you were coming back. I wish I could help with the work, but I've got no experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is normal and expected as it is huge work.
    still thank you for the 14 chapters so far. i enjoyed all of them.
    greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're still doing okay! Take your time with the scans, it's probably better to relax every so often rather than burn out - especially since we've established there's no human way of catching up, lol

    ReplyDelete