Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cook 6

Here's another release for you guys!

I want to give a big thanks to Ashenta, who has started doing cleaning for me on this project. Her cleans are miles better than my own, and it makes the work quite a bit easier for me. And hopefully it'll get me doing releases a little bit more quickly...

I spent a lot of time in Fukuoka, so this series is pretty nostalgic for me. I was surprised when I learned that other parts of Japan don't have gyoza specialty restaurants. Gyoza is delicious!

Cooking Papa Volume 1 Chapter 6: Special Gyoza to Build Your Stamina during the Summer Doldrums

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter. Good to hear you got a cleaner, quicker updates would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is...

    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTLEEEEEEEY!!!

    Thanks again for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing this Cooking Papa is awesome

    ReplyDelete